ShoutMix chat widget
Don't click here!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Card song

Nowadays, people have too much cards. Wallet sizes increases from XS to XXL. So, I composed a song out of boredom....(sing according to the tune of Jingle Bells). Christmas is coming...anyway. goes like this:

I love apple tarts
Without money is hard
I'd use credit card
Buy my apple tart..
I love Prepaid cards
But not smelly farts,
Call using my cute phonecard,
Report my lost pass card...Hey!

Ez-link card, member card,
are not for retards.
Also transparency cards
Display "No pork No lard"

Cash card and, Driving card,
All cannot discard.
Responsible is your part (Sorry, brok'n englissshh)
To buy your apple tart...Hey!

(Slows down) Cards.....in.....Carts, Carts.....on......cards......
Cut...cards...in...my...cart...
Eat..curds..in..cups..with..some..crust..
In a one horse open sleigh...Yeah!!(lol)

No comments: