ShoutMix chat widget
Don't click here!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Next plane home (edited)

I woke up early to eat French fries go Macdonalds Whoah Whoah….

I bought one apple yoghurt and inside are all maggots Whoah Whoah…

Oh wat a fat bustard when I’m buying from faggots


With every Happy meal, it looks the same(covered with maggots) Whoah Whoah…

I am all bewildered treason by chicken McNuggets Whaoh Whoah…


Can’t believe I ate the French fries again

And I wanna puke now but I just felt damn insane


Cos I’ve eaten six maggots in a row

That’s why I’m gonna miss the next Barney’s show


The road that never ends around the bend I see FedEx Whoah whoah…

I’d stick my leg out and turn the radio to the max Whoah whoah…

They live to deliver only

That’s then I bet they live to deliver mum’s baby


And I’m so fed up I’ve got stomachache

Before the FedEx van crush my hairy leg ---->Jing Jie

And a screwed up driver he’s Mas Selamat

In his van there’s still another screwed up slut


Cos I’ve eaten six maggots in a row

That’s why I’m gonna miss the next Barney’s show

And I’ve I’ve swallowed those fireflies that glows

That flies out of purple Barney’s hairy nose --->Jing Jie


Run around try to kill every maggots

And be somebody yeah anybody

It seems the maggots are taking me over

I need somebody to help me getting back to it


And you’ve been always been a million miles away

You better come back first

No more Ramly Burgers


And you’re you’re the only face I wanna see

That’s why I’m pastin’ your funny face for free

Yeah your face’s all over the place

Finally Mas Selamat says: “

Now I’m taking the next plane home.”

No comments: